Running is a great way to get into shape. It is a great form of cardio that has various benefits to the body. Running strengthens your heart and lungs, and this in turn improves your cardiorespiratory fitness. It also boosts your immune system and lowers your chance of developing a blood clot. Running has also shown to be effective in boosting a person’s mental wellness. Besides being a popular form of stress relief, do you know that running helps eliminate depression as well? And these are only a few of the many benefits that running can offer to your body.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
Lunch break textbook selfies (ps this book rocks im asking for this for hanukkah/my birthday/surprise gift/etc)
Travelers with Diabetes must take extra precautions and plan their holiday well in advance. Don’t let diabetes be a barrier to stop you from traveling…